Become a charity partner
By nominating the Leukaemia Foundation as your official charity partner, you will play a vital role in helping to beat blood cancers, by supporting world-leading research and free patient support.
Each partnership is different and we aim to offer as much support as we can to help you meet your goals. Below are just some of the ways we can help:
Support from your local Events Coordinator
We have staff working right across the state.
Marketing and communications support
Talk to your audience through public relations, social media, email and our website.
From balloons to bunting and donation tins to raffle books, we can help with a whole range of resources.
Post event reporting
We’ll tell you how the money raised is helping to beat blood cancers.
Volunteers for events
We have lots of volunteers right across Queensland who may be able to help you.
If you’re looking for a charity partner, we’d love to hear from you. You can get in touch on 1800 620 420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charity of the Year
Companies can help give their organisation a focus for their annual fundraising activities by choosing the Leukaemia Foundation of Queensland as their Charity of the Year.
Typically a Charity of the Year partnership will raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation of Queensland through staff fundraising, staff engagement and employee volunteering opportunities, but there are many different ways to create a successful partnership.
We aim to work closely with an organisation to help create an engaging, tailored program of fundraising activities. Below are just a few additional options we could include:
- Team treks and challenges
- Giving at Work
- Campaign participation
- Displaying our donation tins
By choosing the Leukaemia Foundation of Queensland as your Charity of the Year you can engage better with your customers and employees through the emotional connection of our brand.
Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Generating positive regional and national publicity opportunities.
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community on an issue that affects their lives
- Boosting staff morale
- Demonstrating your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Encouraging team building
We can support a Charity of the Year partnership by:
- Offering a wide range of state and national events to engage your staff
- Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage staff fundraising
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas
- Providing a free online fundraising tool
- Ensuring you have a dedicated partnership manager
Download more information
For more information on business partnerships, contact:
Business Partnerships Officer, Leukaemia Foundation of Queensland
Ph: 07 3318 4402