Careers and opportunities
Are you motivated to make a genuine difference to people’s lives? We currently have opportunities to join our team.
The Leukaemia Foundation is helping more people survive blood cancer and live a better quality of life.
We are committed to investing in research projects which focus on improving patient outcomes and providing free support programs which aim to reduce the emotional impact of a blood cancer diagnosis.
The Leukaemia Foundation does not receive direct government funding and relies on the generosity of the community to support our vision to cure blood cancers and support patients when they need it most.
Individual Supporter Coordinator (Brisbane)
Closes Wednesday 11 October, 2017
- Coordinate the development and implementation of communications for acquisition, renewal and conversion touch-points in the individual giving supporter journey
- Work with the Supporter Care team to ensure that up-to-date and timely delivery of on-boarding packs and other program material as required
- Liaise with external suppliers for print, mail and other service providers to ensure deadlines are met and work delivered is in-line with brief
- Work with the Database Officer to ensure data briefs are met
- Assist with the collection of case studies and coordination of story gathering for the purposes of soliciting donations from individuals.
Blood Cancer Support Coordinator (Darwin)
Closes Monday 9 October, 2017
- Providing information, practical and emotional support as required
- Conducting hospital and home visits
- Facilitating transport needs
- Assisting patients/families to navigate the health care system
- Responding to a diverse range of telephone enquiries from patients, carers, family or friends affected by blood cancers
- Responding to email enquiries from the Leukaemia Foundation website
- Liaising and collaborating with health care professionals, government departments and other not-for-profit organisations to promote the Leukaemia Foundation services and activities
- Organising and coordinating support groups/educational meetings for patients/families/carers
- Working collaboratively with team members to deliver a cohesive service
We keep this page up to date with all of our latest jobs, so it’s worth checking back regularly if you want to be part of the team helping to beat blood cancers.